What are the basic home remedies for rosacea? This should be a question among patients that have been fighting with rosacea for the longest time. You may thought that oral and topical antibiotics are your to-go friend but you are wrong. Relying on these medications can make your skin tolerant to them causing you to ask for higher dose of the medicine year after year. You might as well consider the negative impacts of antibiotic on your overall health. Try to think of it. Do you really want to suffer a more severe health problem just because you want your face to look normal and not red all the time? Why take chances when you can be safe with home remedies that can help you manage rosacea? You might be surprised how convenient these remedies are. You might even find some of them from your own kitchen. Read on and be enlightened.
1. Vitamin A – also known as beta-carotene. This vitamin can help strengthen your capillaries and promotes healing for your skin. Enjoy your daily dose of Vitamin A from carrots, sweet potatoes, spinach, cheddar cheese, broccoli, papaya or pumpkin.
2. B Vitamins – these are vitamins can promote healthy skin, nails and hair especially Vitamin B2 or riboflavin. Get your daily portion of B vitamins from tuna, liver, whole grains, bananas, potatoes, chili peppers, molasses and beans.
3. Vitamin C – this is by far one of the best vitamins for all people with various health conditions. It promotes healing, increases immunity levels and helps strengthen connective tissues. It is also considered as a natural antihistamine. You may get this vitamin from yummy sources, too including kiwi fruit, lychee, strawberry, papaya, oranges, melon, pineapple, mango, tomato, blueberries and grapefruit among others.
4. Zinc – this mineral promotes healing for the skin if taken at recommended proportions. You can choose to get it from natural sources like beef shanks, oysters, breakfast cereals, lobsters, baked beans, dried cashew nuts, yogurt, almonds, oatmeal or from food supplements.
5. Green Tea – this relaxing and rejuvenating beverage contain notable levels of anti-inflammatory components and antioxidants. Regular intake of this drink will not only bring wellness but can help reduce inflammations, dryness of your skin and irritations that are brought about by rosacea.
6. Honey, Licorice and Aloe Vera Cream – these herbs when combined can be your favorite balm to soothe sting on your face whenever you have flareups. Concoct your own rosacea balm from this ingredients by combining a teaspoon of each. Apply it on the affected area and let it stand for at least 15 minutes. This will eventually reduce inflammation, redness and irritation because of your flareup.
Get rid of red face using this home remedies for rosacea.